18th April 2014, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

How can I go USA for job? How much expense will it incur?

I am a M.Com Holder. I want to USA for a job. Now I want to know thats, how can I go USA? And How can a search a Job relate with my degree.? And How much money expenses for this.?

Related Questions:
  1. How much marks should be scroed in GRE and TOFEL to do MS in USA? How much cost will incur?
  2. What are the job opportunities in environmental biotechnologist
  3. After doing PG can we get a job in USA?
  4. How can I get a job in USA after completing pharma-D in Pakistan?
  5. How may I do Aeronautical engineering and get a job in USA? List of top institutions available for such courses?
  6. Is MBA part time degree useful for getting a job in USA?
  7. Indian degree is valid for job in USA? Expected salary?
  8. List of universities offering MS in computer science? What is the total expense of the course?
  9. Job openings for Mechanical engineers in USA? Indian B.Tech is applicable for job in USA?
  10. Total expense of doing MS in Pharmaceutical Sciences in USA/Canada?
  11. How may I apply for a job in USA or in Canada? I'm doing B.Sc in Hotel management
  12. Can I get a job with Ph.D in USA after M.Tech in Nanotechnology? How many universities in USA offer this?
  13. USA civil engineering job are avilable or not for Indian people without citizenship of USA?
  14. Minimum age required, IELTS and GRE exams for studying in USA? Expense of MBA in USA?
  15. Job prospects in USA after completing MS in Mechanical Engineering? Job opportunities available after completing Masters from USA?
  16. Qualification required for BCA course. Can a commerce student apply for BCA ? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Is M.Sc from Mumbai university India valid in USA?
  18. Colleges that are offering scholarship positions to pursue MD/MS in India or Abroad? Requirement for admission? From where to get the application form?
17th May 2016, 10:45 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I go USA for job? How much expense will it incur?

It is difficult to get a job in USA directly with a degree from India. This is because there are many complexities in terms of visa and immigration as well. Hence, you have the below options for getting a job opportunity in USA.

1. Go for higher studies in USA and then it is easy to opt for job opportunity.
2. Get an employment opportunity in multinational company, do service for few years and then you can get onshore opportunities especially if you work in US based projects.
3. Get an employment opportunity in foreign based company which will give you posting in USA. However, it is difficult to get such opportunity with the educational qualification which you hold.

You should upload your profile in the leading job portals. This will help you to explore wide number of job opportunities in India as well as in abroad.
2nd January 2017, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I go USA for job? How much expense will it incur?

I have done my B.com degree and I am a fresher I would like to work in America does there is any possibility to work there..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?