10th December 2016, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

How can I join Merchant Navy after completing class 10th? Do I have to write an entrance exam?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 10th and after completing it I want to become a Merchant Navy so I want to know how can I join Merchant Navy after completing class 10th? Do I have to write an entrance exam? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to join Merchant Navy after completing class 12th with Commerce stream? How can I join the Merchant Navy?
  2. Is this possible to pursue Merchant Navy after completion of 10th class and getting Job on the basis of this?
  3. Can I join Merchant Navy after completion of 10th class? How much salary I can expect after completion of this course?
  4. How can I join merchant navy after completing 10th class with 68%?
  5. How can I join merchant navy after passing 10th? I want to join in Merchant Navy
  6. Expected salary in Merchant Navy for a candidate on 10th basis?
  7. Can I join Merchant Navy after passing 12th? What is the requirement? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Which is the best Post for Girls in the Merchant Navy who does not have Maths as subject in class 12th? -- [New]
  9. Am I eligible to join Merchant Navy after completion of B.Tech in ECE without giving Entrance Exam? Will there be any scholarship offered for the candidates for SC category? List of Government Colleges to join Merchant Navy?
  10. Procedure to join Merchant Navy after 10th standard?
  11. How can I join Merchant Navy after completing 10th with 71%
  12. How much percentage is required to join Merchant Navy?
  13. Am I eligible to join Merchant Navy without appearing in NDA entrance exam? What is the eligibility criteria required to join Merchant Navy?
  14. How can I join Merchant Navy after completing class 12th (PCM) scoring 64% marks?
  15. What is the eligibility criteria for a girl to join merchant navy?
  16. Admission procedure of joining Merchant Navy after completing of IT engineering course? Is there any entrance exam to be answered?
  17. Can I apply for the entrance exam for Indian Navy after completing class 10th?
  18. How can I join Merchant Navy after completing 12th without Science? Which course should I do to join Merchant Navy?
12th December 2016, 11:14 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join Merchant Navy after completing class 10th? Do I have to write an entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I am studying in class 10th and after completing it I want to become a Merchant Navy so I want to know how can I join Merchant Navy after completing class 10th? Do I have to write an entrance exam? Please answer as soon as possible.

Sorry, it is not possible to join Merchant Navy course after completion of class 10th. The course is eligible for those who passed plus two (10+2) or its equivalent with minimum of 60% marks with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects. The candidates should be below 25 years of age at the time of commencement of the course. The candidates will be admitted to the course through an entrance test, interview and medical test. There are merchant navy courses like B.Sc Nautical Science, B.E or B.Tech in Marine Engineering etc. Yes, you have to appear for an entrance examination conducted for the admission to the merchant navy course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?