5th December 2011, 10:38 AM
Unregistered

Is this possible to pursue Merchant Navy after completion of 10th class and getting Job on the basis of this?

can we join merchant navy after 10th... like people join after 12th .. is it possible after 10th.. completing 12th from merchant navy college and then getting job there only?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join Merchant Navy after completion of 10th class? How much salary I can expect after completion of this course?
  2. Want to apply for merchant navy on 10th basis? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. When to get the application forms for Merchant Navy being a candidate of 12th? Job Opportunities after the completion of B.Tech in Merchant Navy?
  4. How to get job in Merchant navy on 10th basis when scored 50% marks in the same?
  5. Which field to choose after 12th having interest in Software Engineering and Merchant Navy? -- [New]
  6. Can I join merchant navy on the basis of 10th after passing 10th with 54%?
  7. How to join Navy after completion of 10th class having not interested to pursue higher studies?
  8. Are the Merchant Navy admissions on the basis of 10th standard?
  9. Can i join Merchant Navy on 10th basis after passing 12th
  10. Can I get Job in Merchant Navy after completion of 12th class with Commerce stream?
  11. What is the procedure followed to get into merchant navy after diploma?
  12. Job Opportunities in Merchant Navy after completion of 12th Class?
  13. Can I join Merchant Navy after completion of 10th Class with 66% of marks?
  14. What shall I do to get admission for Merchant Navy after completion of 12th Class? Can I get admission to Merchant Navy on the basis of percentage of marks in 12th Class?
  15. Can I join Merchant Navy after passing 12th? What is the requirement?
  16. How can I join merchant navy after passing 10th? I want to join in Merchant Navy
  17. Am I eligible to join merchant navy after completion of diploma course?
  18. How may I join merchant navy after completion of B.Com degree? What sort of physical fitness is required for the same?
8th December 2011, 02:09 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is this possible to pursue Merchant Navy after completion of 10th class and getting Job on the basis of this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
can we join merchant navy after 10th... like people join after 12th .. is it possible after 10th.. completing 12th from merchant navy college and then getting job there only?
Hello friend,
After 10th, you will only be eligible to join the GP rating which is General Purpose Rating and candidates recruited in the same are responsible for general maintenance on ships.
Apart from qualifying the 10th exam, you will have to undergo a pre-sea course conducted by various institutes and the duration of the course will be 6 months.
This a a mandatory training for candidates willing to join merchant navy in the general purpose rating.
18th December 2011, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is this possible to pursue Merchant Navy after completion of 10th class and getting Job on the basis of this?

what will be payscale after joining merchant navy?what is it procedure?........................
UDAY KUMAR SINGH
28th January 2012, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Is this possible to pursue Merchant Navy after completion of 10th class and getting Job on the basis of this?

Quote:
yes, you can join M.N afer 10th , require 36 months seatime to become officer and also earn while completing seatime
28th January 2012, 06:35 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can join Merchant Navy after 10th but in general purpose rating and recruited candidate should undergo training on general maintenance of a ship. Apart from this a candidate should undergo pre sea course conducted by institutions and to became an officer you have to spend 36 months in the sea.
29th January 2012, 02:11 PM
mani_baban

Hello friend,
After 10th, you will only be eligible to join the GP rating which is General Purpose Rating and candidates recruited in the same are responsible for general maintenance on ships.
Apart from qualifying the 10th exam, you will have to undergo a pre-sea course conducted by various institutes and the duration of the course will be 6 months.
This a a mandatory training for candidates willing to join merchant navy in the general purpose rating.
2nd March 2012, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

height required for navy
15th March 2012, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

what is required to join m r like

min Qualification ,Weight ,height & ext.
23rd March 2012, 07:00 AM
ranjith1438
Senior Member+++++

Hai,.
Yes shore you can join merchant navy after your 10th standard but in general
purpose rating and recruited
candidate should undergo
training on general
maintenance of a ship.
36months of training in the sea, in this time you can earn money also.

All the best.
29th March 2012, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

1.how can i join merchant navy after 10th?
2.what is the fee structure for compleating 3 years of sea training after 10th?
31st March 2012, 10:53 PM
poole

Merchant navy is one of the most adventures career options one can choose to pursue. It involves lots of travel over the sea which can take up more than six months in a single stretch. As to join these institutions, every candidate must undergo a pre sea training course in any one of the marine institutions. Candidates need to have more than 50% of marks as to get admission to any of these courses. The notification for the entrance test will be published in various news papers. Eligible candidates can apply and attend the exam. If qualified in the test candidates will be called in for personnel interview and physical fitness test and can go through the pre sea training courses. After the training from renowned institution candidates can work for shipping companies in India and also abroad.
7th April 2012, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

10 pass student get job in M.N
13th April 2012, 09:13 PM
MOHD ATIF SAIFI

Smile Re: Is this possible to pursue Merchant Navy after completion of 10th class and getting Job on the basis of this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
10 pass student get job in m.n
hello my name is mohd atif saifi my dreem merchant navy job please contect 7500832281
16th April 2012, 12:40 AM
monisha_sarabhai

Hiiiiiii

Eligibility Criteria to join Merchant Navy:

* For merchant navy eligiblity is that you must be 12 passout in physics,chemistry and maths with min.50% marks.

* And As you have completed your graduation so you are eligible but you must had done graduation in marine engineering.

As you satisfy the above criteria you are eligible for the post of Merchant Navy.

Thank You
11th May 2012, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

after 10th how i can join in indian navy? where i want to go for it?
6th June 2012, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

Hi i m Dhirendra kumar i have passed out 10th standard now appearing 12th class with vocational steam. can i join merchant navy?
14th June 2012, 07:16 AM
Radhakrishna143

Hello friend,
After 10th, you will only be eligible to join the GP
rating which is General Purpose Rating and
candidates recruited in the same are responsible
for general maintenance on ships.
Apart from qualifying the 10th exam, you will have to undergo a pre-sea course conducted by
various institutes and the duration of the course
will be 6 months.
This a a mandatory training for candidates
willing to join merchant navy in the general
purpose rating.
12th July 2012, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

AM I ELIGIBLE TO JOIN CHIEF OFFICER AFTER COMPLETING gp RATING COARSE.
25th July 2012, 10:49 AM
Unregistered

sir, i am 10th passed and i am doing polytechnic and now i want to join merchant navy,so can i ?
26th October 2012, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am 10th pass. I want join marchent navy so what do i and what post will give me to you
18th March 2013, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

I'm 12 class pass and I want to join M NAVY.Can it possible?
19th May 2013, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

what is the fee structure of pre sea course after 10th?????
I wanna join merchant navy now
27th July 2013, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
where is merchant navy college ?
19th January 2014, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

Post Re: Is this possible to pursue Merchant Navy after completion of 10th class and getting Job on the basis of this?

Quote:
because i am very poor
21st January 2014, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

how i join merchent job after 12 with biology and i am a Takekwondo player i have may achivement in national
24th February 2015, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

i am 17 years old lady . i was passed 10 with 52% marks . how can i join the m.v. ? in which post i can apply ? what will be the salary ? and what is the selection procudure?
8th April 2016, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

I'm in 12th cls in biology subject.i join merchnt navy how is it possible can help me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?