14th September 2015, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

How can i make a career in Physical Science? Is there any Honours course in it?

I am fascinated about the Physical Science course and wants to make a career in it. Is there any honours course in Physical Science as well?

15th September 2015, 03:06 PM
Sam James

Default Re: How can i make a career in Physical Science? Is there any Honours course in it?

Yes there is BSc course for physical education.

It is usually 3 years.

For honors degree 4 years may take.

There are a lot of opportunities in school level and college level since every schools requires trained physical trainer.

Also you must get licence as performer from the responsible state department.

You could also get decent salary as well as job satisfaction if you are interested in this field.
15th September 2015, 10:37 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can i make a career in Physical Science? Is there any Honours course in it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am fascinated about the Physical Science course and wants to make a career in it. Is there any honours course in Physical Science as well?
Physical Science is the study of nature and non living matter and energy. The course consists of physics, chemistry and mathematics primarily. You can work as a physical scientist, professor, researcher, chemist, physician etc... The aspirant after his 10+2 can take up this course in bachelor’s degree level. The course is available in University of Delhi, University of Madras, Mumbai University, and Osmania University. There is only B.Sc. Physical Science and there is no Honours course in it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?