6th January 2017, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

Vacancies in KGN Industries for CMA Inter candidate? How to approach for the job?

Respected sir, I have completed CMA Inter and looking for a job in KGN Industries. Is there any vacancy for this year? How to approach it for a job?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a job after CMA Inter if do 6 month articleship instead of 3 Years?
  2. How to complete CMA Inter within 3 months while doing job?
  3. Is entrance exam compulsory after completion of graduation for ICWA registration?
  4. Which are the job opportunities available in private sector at Ahmadabad for CMA Inter candidate? List of companies invited for job?
  5. Current vacancies for candidate having 4 years experience in Reliance Industries?
  6. List of government jobs for B.Com and CMA Inter holder with exam details
  7. How many vacancies are available in Pharmaceutical industries in South India
  8. Will an IPCC passed student have to do articleship again after completion of CMA Inter if already doing articleship?
  9. Will I get a job after completing CMA course at the age of 2 years? -- [New]
  10. Is ACCA or CMA better in this competitive market
  11. Scope of chemistry in industries for msc students? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What is the future of Mechanical Engineering in India? What are the jobs available in future?
  13. What is the highest package of Cost and Accountant of India in UK and US?
  14. Can i get job in Oil and Gas Industries after Diploma in Instrumentation Engineering? Provide name of consultancies having vacancies?
  15. List of CMA chapters and extension counters with address in Dubai
  16. Is it manageable to do BAF along with CMA or B.Com is best to do along with CMA?
  17. Is there any exception for M.Com(finance0 holders in CMA ?
  18. Which are the good companies offering internship program in the month of December? I am studying B.Tech 2nd year Mechanical
14th January 2017, 06:26 PM
hardwellonair

Default Re: Vacancies in KGN Industries for CMA Inter candidate? How to approach for the job?

Hi,
Yes there are severa opening this year in KGN industries this year.
You ca find it here:
http://www.kgnindustries.com/career.htm

Recent Openings

1. Chartered Accountant
2. Company Secretary
3. Company Secretary - Trainees
4. Accountants
5. Human Resource
Architect – Trainees

7 LLB - Legal

Interested candidates can send their resumes at [email protected]
Hope this helps!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?