1st December 2016, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

Which are the job opportunities available in private sector at Ahmadabad for CMA Inter candidate? List of companies invited for job?

Hello sir, I have completed CMA Intermediate and want to know which are the job opportunities available in private sector at Ahmadabad? List of companies invited for job?

Related Questions:
  1. List of private companies to apply for job after completion of B.Tech EEE?
  2. List of government jobs for B.Com and CMA Inter holder with exam details
  3. What are the job opportunities available in Ahmedabad after completion of ICWA?
  4. Vacancies in KGN Industries for CMA Inter candidate? How to approach for the job?
  5. Can I get a job after CMA Inter if do 6 month articleship instead of 3 Years?
  6. What are the job opportunities in private sector after completion of B.Tech in Biotechnology? -- [New]
  7. What are the various jobs available for Electronics and Communication Engineering Freshers?
  8. How to get job as a fresher if there is very less demand in private sector?
  9. Job opportunities in Private Sector for M.Sc(Food and Nutrition) candidate?
  10. Job opportunities in IT sector for a candidate who has secured 70% in 10th, 56% in 12th and 65% in B.E.?
  11. List private sector job opportunities for females in Telecommunication sector?
  12. Scope after doing economics hons. from DU? opportunities in private sector jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What can I do with private job having 3 years of diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  14. Scope in accounting field and finance market?
  15. What are the list of job opportunities in private companies after completion of B.Sc Nursing course?
  16. Am I eligible to get a job with salary 15k-30k a month after completion of B.Sc Agriculture? Which private companies I can apply for the job?
  17. Job opportunities in Private Sector for a candidate who has secured 74% in 10th, 57% in 12th and 7.09 CGPA in B.Tech?
  18. What are the job opportunities available for a fashion designer in both private and government sector?
28th March 2023, 03:05 PM
4700BC

Default Re: Which are the job opportunities available in private sector at Ahmadabad for CMA Inter candidate? List of companies invited for job?

As a CMA Inter candidate, you can explore various job opportunities in the private sector at Ahmedabad. Some of the job roles you can apply for include:

1. Cost Accountant
2. Financial Analyst
3. Tax Consultant
4. Internal Auditor
5. Accounts Manager
6. Budget Analyst
7. Management Accountant
8. Financial Controller
9. Treasury Analyst
10. Cost Analyst

Some of the companies in Ahmedabad that invite applications from CMA Inter candidates include:

1. Adani Group
2. Zydus Cadila
3. Torrent Pharmaceuticals
4. Arvind Limited
5. Cadila Healthcare
6. Tata Motors
7. Aditya Birla Group
8. Reliance Industries
9. Essar Group
10. Gujarat State Fertilizers & Chemicals

Apart from these companies, you can also apply to other multinational corporations and consulting firms that have a presence in Ahmedabad. It is recommended that you research the company and the job role thoroughly before applying to ensure a good fit.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?