17th November 2016, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

List of government jobs for B.Com and CMA Inter holder with exam details

Hello sir, I am B.Com and CMA Inter holder and looking for good job in government sector. List of government job in government sector for me with exam details.

22nd November 2016, 01:37 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of government jobs for B.Com and CMA Inter holder with exam details

Bachelor of commerce candidates can apply for following government job entrance examination:

1. Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level examination

Exam details: It has three stages. Tier I, Tier II and descriptive test. the age limit for examination is 18-27 years. It is conducted once a year.

2. Civil Services examination: The age limit for this examination is 21-32 years. It has three stages, first stage is preliminary examination, main examination and interview. it is conducted by UPSC every year. You can also apply for other UPSC exams like CDS and CAPF examination.

3. Banking entrance examination: Bachelor of commerce candidates can apply for Institute of banking and Personnel Selection common written examination for post of clerk and probationary officer. This year application dates are over.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?