11th January 2015, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

How to get a doctor job in NASA?

Hi,

My name is t.vamsi kiran studying mbbs in central america i am an indian so i am very interested in NASA to work as a doctor in NASA so please tell mee what are the procedures to follow for getting a job as a doctor in NASA.

19th August 2016, 02:50 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a doctor job in NASA?

NASA requires new and advanced medicines for their astronauts to survive in the tough conditions of other planet and space and also it requires some skilled doctors always as anything can happen anytime in the amount of risk they take every time.

NASA recruit doctors time to time but a fresh MBBS graduate have least chance to be recruited by NASA. You need to have at least 5 years of experience or you can go for MD or MS after completion of MBBS in advanced medicines.

In order to apply for a doctor in NASA you have to pass an entrance exam conducted by them, which will make you eligible to get into their organization.
23rd May 2017, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

How do we know that when NASA is conducting the entrance exam???
Please tell me..
11th October 2020, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

How do we know when nasa conduct entrance exam?
19th June 2021, 12:29 AM
Unregistered

I'm BHMS student
Want to join NASA ...
How can I?
What vision should I get?
What path should I follow?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?