11th October 2017, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

How to get job at airport in ground handling department?

I am from Chennai. My age is 35. I have done my BBA in marketing management in tamilnadu open university in Chennai & I am doing M.A in criminology in the same institute.
I have 14 years experience in marketing field, now I am planning to do airport ground handling course to work in airport. I am planning to go abroad in next 2 years because my wife is doing her teaching profession currently in Chennai & she's planning to go abroad & do her teaching profession, is there any age criteria for doing this course as I informed, I am 35 years old & will I get job in airport in this field if I complete my ground handling course.
kindly guide me if age criteria is a problem or not, if not what course can I do in airport ground handling.

12th October 2017, 10:52 PM
ranu shahi

Default Re: How to get job at airport in ground handling department?

Sorry, but you are not eligible for this post because the maximum age limit is 26 years old and you are 35 years presently.

Eligibility criteria for this:-
You must have completed 12th class from a recognized university in 10+2 pattern only.

The maximum duration of the course is about 6 months

Maximum age should not be more than 26 years to be eligible for this course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?