11th October 2017, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get job as an Air Hostess in a reputed Airline?

I want to be an Air Hostess because it's my dream which I want to succeed. Please help me and please kindly tell me, what process has been taken from us who wants to become Air Hostess. I shall be thankful to you. I want to fulfill my parents hope from me tell me about the requirement which you need if you will answer my question. It is pleasure for me to deal with you thank you.

12th October 2017, 11:08 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get job as an Air Hostess in a reputed Airline?

In order to become an airhostess, you have to fulfill the following eligibility criteria:

> You should have completed your 12th standard or graduation from a recognized body.

> Your age should be in between 18 to 26 years.

> Your height should be minimum 157 cms and weight should be in proportion to height.

> You must be fluent in English and Hindi languages.

> You must hold an Indian passport.

> You must be fair in complexion with a pleasing personality and good communication skills is must.

Therefore, if you have all these qualities then you can get admission in an air hostess training institute where training will be provided to you. After successfully completing the training you will be eligible to become an air hostess.
12th October 2017, 01:02 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

If you want to become air hostess you should have good fluency in speaking. You should at least know three languages and you should be good looking. You have to join any good Flight Academy where they will provide you full training and you should be 12th pass in order to appear for Air hostess screening test.

Then after you have to appear for GD.

You have to qualify the written test and then they will take your personal interview in which you have to perform good and then only you can apply for job in airlines as air hostess.
12th October 2017, 01:25 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to be an Air Hostess because it's my dream which I want to succeed. Please help me and please kindly tell me, what process has been taken from us who wants to become Air Hostess. I shall be thankful to you. I want to fulfill my parents hope from me tell me about the requirement which you need if you will answer my question. It is pleasure for me to deal with you thank you.

Candidates after completion of 10+2 and a Diploma in Aviation and Hospitality course or a Graduation can apply for the Air Hostess post in a reputed airlines. Candidates can apply to the job online. Candidates are selected through a written test and interview for the Air Hostess post. Eligibility to become an air hostess in a reputed airline are given below;

Candidate’s age should be less than 26 years
Height of the applicant should be at least 157 cm and weight should be in proportion to height
They should be fit to fly physically and mentally
Candidates should have pleasing personality, good appearance, sense of humor & positive attitude
Candidates should have pleasant voice, good physique
Unmarried candidates who speak English and Hindi are eligible to apply
12th October 2017, 05:53 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to get job in Reputed Airlines as an Air Hostess:

There is a certain procedure to get job in top Airlines that are available in India as an Air Hostess.

Various airlines conduct recruitment's for young and dynamic candidates for several posts and one of the posts among is Air Hostess.

I am providing you the top airlines websites below and I suggest you to go through the "Careers/ Recruitment" section of the below websites. So that whenever there is a recruitment available, all the details will be uploaded in Careers section of the concerned website.

1) Air India
http://www.airindia.in/careers.htm

2) IndiGo
https://www.goindigo.in/

3) Oman Air
https://www.omanair.com/in/en/about-us/careers

4) Vistara
https://www.airvistara.com/trip/careers

5) Spicejet
http://www.spicejet.com/Careers.aspx
12th October 2017, 10:15 PM
ranu shahi

Following are the process followed to become an Air Hostess:-

You can directly apply in different airlines which are advertise in national newspapers and other mass media.

If you are selected then the airline organises a screening process in which your height and weight measurement is checked.

Then you have to appear for the entrance exam that is conducted by the airlines.

After you clear the examination, a main interview is conducted in which your language fluency, voice, personality, communication skill and reaction to adverse situations is assessed.

If you are selected, then you are trained by airlines for six months.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?