2nd January 2013, 06:13 PM
SHIVAyuvaraj

How to get a job in Airport customs department after completing PG in Physics?

Sir, I completed my postgraduation in Physics.I would like to get job in airport customs department.Please help me how do i get job & what to do for getting jobs in customs department.

5th March 2013, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get a job in Airport customs department after completing PG in Physics?

i did my BE ECE NOW HOW TO GET CUSTOM OFFICER POST
18th May 2013, 12:19 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get a job in Airport customs department after completing PG in Physics?

i completed my B.E(ECE).how 2 get jobs in airport customs.can anyone help me
22nd June 2013, 08:39 PM
kiruthika m.m

To become a custom officer you have to give an exam conducted by the UPSC.

To give this exam you should be a bachelor degree holder with minimum 55% marks at graduation level.

You should be between 19-25 years of age.

You should have the vehicle license and ability to work flexible schedules and you have the reliable transportation.

For the written test exam its very important to know the current affairs. That is why read as many journals, magazines and newspapers possible.

Always keep yourself updated.

For more information please log onto this website:- www.upsc.gov.in
28th October 2021, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

How to get a job in air port customes after completing pg
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?