29th January 2015, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

How to get job in Cement plant after Instrumentation Engineering?

How to get the job in cement plant after completing engineering in the stream of instrumentation technology engineer as a fresher.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a job in cement plant in production department?
  2. Scope of Instrumentation Engineering in Cement Factory?
  3. What package will be offered after EIE? Future stream in EIE after Post Graduation?
  4. Training from Cement Plant or Hindustan Zinc Limited is beneficial?
  5. How can I apply for Training programme at L&T in Civil Engineering if already trained at Cement Plant?
  6. How to get training in power plant or oil & gas plant after B.E. in Electronics & Instrumentation?
  7. How to get into Power Sector after B.E. in Instrumentation and Control Engineering? Can I do M.Tech in IITs with specialization in Power Plant Engineering?
  8. Detailed information about Diploma in Cement Technology course for a candidate who has 13 years of work experience?
  9. How to do Cement Technology diploma by distance learning
  10. How to get M.Tech in Kharagpur after completing B.Tech in Instrumentation engineering?
  11. How can I do higher studies after diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Which course should I take up? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. List of Opening jobs for EEE Graduate?
  13. How to do B.E or B.Tech in Instrumentation after doing diploma in Instrumentation Engineering?
  14. How to switch from cement sector to petrochemical or petroleum refining sector?
  15. Job opportunities after doing B.Tech in Instrumentation Engineering?
  16. List of various sectors in Civil Engineering? What are the training fields available in MP in Civil? Which are the Civil Engineering construction companies in MP?
  17. How to get admission into Ph.D program in IIT Delhi after doing B.E in Instrumentation and Control and MS in Electrical Engineering from US?
  18. Which course is better between M.Tech and MBA? I have completed B.E instrumentation
15th January 2016, 12:44 PM
userdefined

Default Re: How to get job in Cement plant after Instrumentation Engineering?

It is not that easy to get job in Cement Industry as a fresher. But while studying the course, you have to go for some additional training like In plant Training, Internships or Technical training.

Technical courses like Embedded training, Automation Courses (PLC, DCS) etc so that to get updated knowledge with industrial standards. These are the courses available in market at affordable price.

Internship in any process industry will make you to get some technical core knowledge so that you can present you better in any interviews.

There are very few companies call for off-campus but many recruit in Campus placements. It is better if you join any small sector and gain some years of experience in the relevant field. Once you get some experience, you can really attend many cement companies like Ramco, ACC, India, Ambuja, Dalmia. Andhra pradesh is the best place to work since they have lot of Cement Industries.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?