13th January 2016, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

Should I join B.Tech if selected in HCL Technologies through campus on Diploma basis?

Sir/Mam,
I have completed my Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering from Aligarh Muslim University. I had got a placement in HCL Technologies. I want to know that what should I do now? Should I do B.Tech or join this company? Please reply soon.

Related Questions:
  1. Being a girl candidate, is it suitable to work in HCL COMNET?
  2. Which is better to join having selected in both HCL Technologies and Wipro WASE if HCL offering PG course to me?
  3. Should I join Hexaware Technologies after selection having interview in HCL?
  4. When I will get joining letter if selected in HCL Technologies through On-Campus Drive about 3 months ago?
  5. How better is the work environment and job security in HCL Technologies?
  6. Being a female candidate of Durgapur where should I join if placed in both Wipro Technologies and HCL Technologies of Bangalore campus?
  7. Detailed selection procedure of HCL Technologies On-campus Drive?
  8. Why I am not getting my Appointment Letter if selected in HCL Technologies?
  9. Why I have not receive my Appointment letter if selected in HCL Technologies?
  10. How can I join HCL tech?
  11. Selection procedure in HCL Technologies off-campus interview?
  12. Is there any difficulty to join if selected in HCL Technologies with a backlog in B.Tech?
  13. Detailed information about Training process of HCL Technologies for Engineers?
  14. When the joining letter will be mailed to selected candidates of HCL Campus Interview?
  15. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of HCL Technologies on-campus Interview? Pattern of this on-campus interview?
  16. Should I try in other companies instead of waiting for offer letter of HCL Technologies?
  17. Detailed information about HCL Technologies On-Campus Interview for Associate Engineer post?
  18. Am I eligible to attend HCL Technologies Off-Campus Interview if scored 59.5% in 10th, 85% in 12th and 70% in B.E.? -- [Most Discussed]
14th January 2016, 11:45 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I join B.Tech if selected in HCL Technologies through campus on Diploma basis?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,
I have completed my Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering from Aligarh Muslim University. I had got a placement in HCL Technologies. I want to know that what should I do now? Should I do B.Tech or join this company? Please reply soon.
It is up to the individual to decide, because you have studied diploma and got a job in a company like HCL Technologies then you can take up the job. You have to consider your family situation also. You can also choose to study B.Tech, the scope for the graduates is higher than a diploma holder. But you are not sure of a job after B.Tech in HCL Technologies. So think twice before you decide. Best of luck for your future.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?