19th April 2013, 12:13 AM
Unregistered

How to get M.Tech in Kharagpur after completing B.Tech in Instrumentation engineering?

Hello frnds..
I completed my B.tech in Instrumentation Engg in 2012 and got placed in a core company(Fertilizer Plant).
I was having a GATE score of 582 and likely to get M.tech in Kharaghpur or Roorkee..
I cant decide whether i should carry on with my job or should I go for M.tech...

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do M.Tech in Network and Internet Engineering after completing B.Tech in electronics and instrumentation -- [New]
  2. Best 25 colleges offering EC department?
  3. How to do M.Tech in instrumentation field after completing B.E ECE
  4. Can I go for M.Tech or Ph.D in Biomedical Instrumentation after completing B.Tech in Biotechnology
  5. How to get M.Tech in Kharagpur after completing B.Tech in Instrumentation engineering?
  6. Which colleges can I get admission in Delhi or Noida having done MCA from UPTU and secured 74%?
  7. What should I choose after completing B.Tech with 76%?
  8. How to get a job of professor in IITs/NIT?
  9. JNTU B.Tech in Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering 1st Sem Industrial Instrumentation Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. How may I get IES Syllabus for Electronics and instrumentation engineering? I've done B.Tech(Electronics and instrumentation)
  11. Mtech in aerospace engineering after btech in electrical engineering?
  12. Mtech in aeronautics after btech in electrical and electronics? possible? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I choose communication for M.Tech after completing B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering?
  14. What to do after completing B.Tech Electronics and Instrumentation with 60%?
  15. Total number of M.Tech seat in Instrumentation engineering in IIT and NIT?
  16. How to get admission for part time BSc Instrumentation after completing diploma in instrumentation engineering
  17. Should I go for masters after completing engineering in 5 years with 53%?
  18. List of top colleges and maximum TANCET marks required to join them?

19th April 2013, 12:17 PM
Great Alexander of Macedo
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to get M.Tech in Kharagpur after completing B.Tech in Instrumentation engineering?

Dear Friend,
As you mentioned that you have completed B.Tech and you have some scope to get it,And also you mentioned that whether you have to go for Job or want to continue with the M.Tech,
So,First thing is that you can go for M.Tech because Higher the qualifications greater the scope for you in the Future,Beside this you can go for part Time job side by side.
Now,Scope after the M.Tech so you will directly be selected as an teacher with no need of any other programmes.

But before applying for the courses you first check your home status whether there is someone who can fulfilled all the requirement of your home inculding each and every expenditure with your fees or your are the first child on which every one is depended if Yes,Then you must go for Job and if you are wishing for M.Tech you may also go after some time as the basic eligibility criteria is with only holding a B.Tech or B.E degree with no age criteria.

But if the financial conditions is overall god then you must go with M.Tech as you are getting in one of the best of best institute.

Do the one which is best for you but always think hundred times first before applying for anything because time will never come back or stop if any mistake is done by you.
Please be with your demand and choice beside going by our way because we just give an idea but you are in real doing for it.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?