14th February 2017, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

How to get job in core companies after B.Tech with 70%?

I have completed diploma with 75% and B.Tech full year course with a 70% mechanical graduation. Sir please contact me any kind of core company vacancies mobil no 9052047362, my contact mail is k.nrd [email protected].

Related Questions:
  1. Is it easy to find a job in core companies for a girl? Should I prefer such kind of job? What would be career growth prospect?
  2. Can I get a job in core companies after scoring 60% marks? I am studying B.Tech 3rd year ECE
  3. How to apply in core companies and how to get updates about these exams?
  4. How to get a job in core companies after completing diploma
  5. Which core companies are best for doing job in Chennai?
  6. Which one is better after B.Tech among job and M.Tech? What should one do in order to work in core companies?
  7. Am I eligible to get job in core companies after completion of civil engineering but with less than 60% marks in 12th?
  8. Should I focus in software or in core companies if I am a ECE engineer? How to prepare to get into core companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What kind of courses I should do after graduation to get a job with good salary in core electronics based companies?
  10. Will I get job in core companies and in Government sector having secured 76% in 10th, 64% in 12th and 62% in B.Tech?
  11. List of vacant jobs in core companies for freshers in Electronics and Communication
  12. Will there be any chance for me to get a Job in Core Companies having done Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication with 83% and continuing the same stream in B.Tech with a CGPA of 6.73?
  13. List of core companies for mechanical engineering core jobs
  14. Am I eligible to get core jobs in ECE after completion of the course with 67 percentage marks?
  15. How can I prepare to get core side job if completed B.Tech(ECE)?
  16. List of Core Companies in Visakhapatnam for the candidates of B.Tech in ECE to apply for Job?
  17. List of best core companies for ECE students in chennai -- [New]
  18. What are the skills required to get core job after completion of B.E ECE?
14th February 2017, 11:37 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get job in core companies after B.Tech with 70%?

In order to get job in Core Companies, you are required to follow the basic criteria. The minimum educational qualification required to get job in Core companies is as follows.

>> You must have completed B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech from a recognized university.

>> As you have secured 75% marks in Diploma course and 70% marks in Engineering, I am very sure that you are certainly eligible to get job in Core Companies.

>> You may apply for the below mentioned core companies. They are,
* BHEL
* Ashok Leyland
* BEL
* Essar
* IOCL
* HPCL
* L&T
* ONGC
* NTPC
* NHPC
* SAIL
15th February 2017, 04:27 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get job in core companies after B.Tech with 70%?

You have good academic percentage in bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering, you can apply for private and public sector companies. For getting jobs in public sector undertakings, good GATE rank is required.

If you have better knowledge of technical subjects of mechanical engineering then you can apply for this exam and clear with top rank. Top rankers of GATE are allowed to apply for jobs in PSUs like NTPC, BHEL, SAIL, ONGC etc. You will have to clear Group discussion and personal interview to get job.

In private companies, you can apply for off campus recruitment drives of Mahindra, Ford Motors, L&T, Hero, Honda motors etc. These companies select candidate through recruitment tests. Tests include aptitude round, personal interview and technical interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?