6th March 2018, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

How to get job in Reliance Power Plant being a Diploma in Electrical Engineer? How much salary I can get?

Hello sir, I am Diploma in Electrical Engineer and working in CESC for ten years. I want to get job in Reliance Power Plant. What should I do for it? How much salary I can get?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a job in Reliance Power Plant? Which type of post an M.Sc Nuclear Physics holder can get?
  2. How to get a good electrical job after completion of B.Tech with 78 percentage marks?
  3. Job opportunities in Salem Steel Plant for Diploma Electrical Engineer? When the notification will be released?
  4. How to get job in Tata Steel as a Maintenance Engineer after diploma in Engineering and having 2 years of experience as a Boiler Maintenance Engineer in Thermal Power plant?
  5. How an Electrical Engineer can apply for winter training in Kolaghat Thermal Power plant?
  6. Can I apply for diploma in thermal power plant engineering after securing 59.5% in electrical diploma?
  7. Which type of jobs are available for mechanical engineering diploma student in power plant?
  8. How much experience is required for energy manager exam after doing diploma in electrical and post diploma in power plant(NPTI)?
  9. Job opportunities in Karnataka Power Corporation Limited for Diploma Electrical Engineer? -- [New]
  10. Can I apply for Thermal Power Plant Engineering after completing electrical diploma with 59.5%?
  11. How to join Nuclear Power Plant like BARC? How much is the salary? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How can I get a job in power plant after passing mechanical engineering
  13. Full details about power plant engineering course? What is the application date and the course duration?
  14. How to work in Power Plant? I am a Mechanical engineering student
  15. Scope of job after completing diploma in Electrical? Eligibility criteria to join Nuclear power plant after polytechnic? Best degree after diploma Electrical?
  16. Which MBA course is suitable for me while working in power plant as Electrical Engineer?
  17. Requirements to get job in Reliance Energy Limited for Electrical Engineer?
  18. How to proceed and whom to approach for an implant training in a Power Plant?
26th February 2023, 11:52 PM
UmangSharmaMumbai

Default Re: How to get job in Reliance Power Plant being a Diploma in Electrical Engineer? How much salary I can get?

To get a job in Reliance Power Plant as a Diploma in Electrical Engineer, you can follow these steps:
  • Visit the Reliance Power website or other job portals like Naukri.com, Indeed.com, etc. and check for job openings.
  • Apply for relevant job openings and upload your resume along with the required documents.
  • Wait for a response from the company. You may be called for an interview if your application is shortlisted.
  • Prepare for the interview by researching about the company and the job role.

In terms of salary, it depends on various factors such as your experience, job role, location, and company policies. You can expect a salary between INR 2.5 lakhs to INR 6 lakhs per annum for a Diploma in Electrical Engineer with 1-2 years of experience in Reliance Power Plant. However, this may vary based on the above-mentioned factors.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?