3rd March 2018, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to get job in Reliance Energy Limited for Electrical Engineer?

I am Electrical Engineering graduate and have applied for GATE exam. I want to know what are the requirements to get job in Reliance Energy Limited?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the scope in electronics engineering? How much is the salary?
  2. What are the career opportunities available after completion of M.Tech Thermal Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Possibility to get job in Finolex Industries Limited for Electrical Engineer? What are the requirements for it?
  4. Steps to get selected in Reliance Defence and Engineering Limited after Mechanical engineering? Eligibility and requirements for the job?
  5. How to get job in Reliance Power Plant being a Diploma in Electrical Engineer? How much salary I can get?
  6. What types of jobs are available for ECE students?
  7. How to get job in Energy Development Company Limited after Diploma in Electrical engineering?
  8. What type of service to choose for electronics engineering in BHEL? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Job opportunities for Diploma holder in Electrical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed] -- [New]
  10. Job description of Software Engineers in Reliance e-Commerce AJIO process?
  11. Vacancies in Bajaj Electricals Limited company for Electrical Engineer? Steps to get selected for job?
  12. Requirements to get job in Maruti Udyog Limited for a Diploma in Automobile Engineer?
  13. How can I get job in Reliance Petroleum being a B.E. Petroleum Engineer?
  14. Procedure to apply for Internship in Reliance Energy Limited for B.E.(EEE) 3rd year student?
  15. Requirements to become a QA Engineer in 3DPLM Software Solutions Limited for Civil graduate? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Job opportunities in Karnataka Power Corporation Limited for Diploma Electrical Engineer?
  17. How can a fresher Petrochemical Engineer join Reliance Industries Limited?
  18. Does Larsen & Toubro Limited conducts exam for Diploma in Mechanical engineer? Requirements to secure a job? -- [Most Discussed]
26th April 2018, 07:19 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to get job in Reliance Energy Limited for Electrical Engineer?

Requirements to get job in Reliance Energy Limited / Reliance Power Recruitment:

In order to get job in Reliance Energy Limited/ Reliance Power, you are required to meet the below mentioned criteria.

>> Candidates must have completed Graduation (preferably Engineering) in concerned stream from a recognized university.

>> Selected candidates will be selected for the post of Entry Level Engineer and the work location is across India.

>> As you are done with Electrical Engineering, I am very sure that you are certainly eligible to apply for this recruitment.

You may go through the link that is provided below for more recruitment details.

Click here for Reliance Careers Section
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?