22nd June 2016, 03:25 PM
dibyaprakash96

How to get job in Tata Steel as a Maintenance Engineer after diploma in Engineering and having 2 years of experience as a Boiler Maintenance Engineer in Thermal Power plant?

Sir, I have a diploma in engineering. Now I work in a Thermal Power plant as a Boiler Maintenance Engineer. I have already 2 year experience in this field. I want to job in Tata steel as a maintenance Engineer. Please kindly help me that how can I get the job?

29th April 2023, 08:20 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to get job in Tata Steel as a Maintenance Engineer after diploma in Engineering and having 2 years of experience as a Boiler Maintenance Engineer in Thermal Power plant?

To get a job in Tata Steel as a Maintenance Engineer after completing a Diploma in Engineering and having 2 years of experience as a Boiler Maintenance Engineer in Thermal Power Plant, you can follow these steps:
  1. Check the job openings: Visit the Tata Steel careers website (https://www.tatasteel.com/careers/) to search for job openings in the Maintenance Engineering field. Filter the search according to your location, education qualifications, and experience.
  2. Apply for suitable positions: Review the job description and requirements carefully, and apply for positions that match your qualifications, experience, and interests.
  3. Prepare your resume and cover letter: Update your resume and prepare a cover letter highlighting your skills, achievements, and relevant experience. Tailor your resume and cover letter to the specific job you are applying for.
  4. Network with Tata Steel employees: Reach out to current or former employees of Tata Steel on LinkedIn or other professional networks to learn about the company culture and the skills and experience needed for the role. They may also be able to provide you with a referral, which can increase your chances of getting hired.
  5. Prepare for the interview: If your application is shortlisted, prepare for the interview by researching the company, practicing common interview questions, and highlighting your relevant skills and experience.
  6. Show your passion and commitment: During the interview, demonstrate your passion for Maintenance Engineering and your commitment to working with Tata Steel. Highlight your problem-solving skills, technical knowledge, and experience in managing projects and teams.
Remember, getting a job at Tata Steel can be competitive, and it may take time to find the right role. Keep applying for suitable positions, network with people in the industry, and focus on developing your skills and knowledge to increase your chances of getting hired.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?