6th March 2018, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

Details of Mediclaim offered to employees of IBM?

Hello Sir, I secured the job in IBM and working from 2 months. I came to know that I have a mediclaim which IBM did for me as I am one of its employee. So, I want to know the details of such mediclaim. Kindly tell me asap.

27th February 2023, 12:53 AM
TalatNaazGujrati

Default Re: Details of Mediclaim offered to employees of IBM?

IBM offers various health benefits to its employees including medical insurance, dental insurance, and vision insurance. The medical insurance provided to IBM employees is known as the IBM Medical Plan. The plan covers various medical expenses such as hospitalization, surgery, doctor consultations, prescription drugs, laboratory tests, and x-rays, among others.

The IBM Medical Plan offers various options such as a Preferred Provider Organization (PPO) and a Health Maintenance Organization (HMO) plan. The employees can choose the plan based on their needs and preferences.

The dental insurance offered by IBM is known as the IBM Dental Plan. The plan covers various dental expenses such as preventive care, basic care, major care, and orthodontic treatment, among others.

The vision insurance offered by IBM is known as the IBM Vision Plan. The plan covers various vision expenses such as eye exams, glasses, and contact lenses.

The specific details of the Mediclaim offered to employees of IBM may vary based on the employee's location, job level, and other factors. Employees can get more information about the health benefits offered by IBM through the company's HR department or benefits portal.

Regarding salary, it varies based on the job role, location, and experience of the employee. However, according to Glassdoor, the average salary for a Diploma in Electrical Engineering at Reliance Power is around INR 2.5 to 3.5 lakhs per annum.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?