19th September 2013, 12:56 PM

What is the job criteria in WIPRO, TCS company after completing computer engineering

what is the job criteria for WIPRO,TCS company after completing computer engineering(B.E) from Gandhinagar institute of technology,Gandhinagar??

Related Questions:
  1. Which course to do to get a job in companies like TCS, Infosys or WIPRO after passing B.Tech computer engineering?
  2. What is the job criteria to apply for WIPRO, TCS company?
  3. Which is better between Electronics and Communication for B.Tech ECE student? Is there any specialized course in Communication in TCS and Wipro? Should I do networking to get job in TCS or Wipro?
  4. Job type after joining companies like Infosys, TCS etc after B.Tech?
  5. Wipro or TCS? Which company is better for job security, salary hikes and experiance? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Which subjects should I prefer to prepare for a job in TCS company? What is the criteria for selection?
  7. Chance to get admission to MS course in Germany after scoring 68% in B.Tech with 4.5 years experience in communication?
  8. Am I eligible to get job in Wipro if secured 80.91% in 10th, 48.17% in 12th and studying F.Y.B.Sc(Computer Science)?
  9. How should I get a job in company like WIPRO, HCL, Infosys, TCS? I have passed 12th science in 2nd attempt with 65% marks
  10. How can I become a part of WIPRO, Infosys, IBM, TCS after completing B.Tech
  11. Criteria for a lateral entry student to get a job in TCS, Infosys and WIPRO?
  12. Can I get a job in Infosys, TCS, Wipro or any other IT company?
  13. How can I get job in Infosys, Wipro, IBP, L&T, TCS, CTS, HCL and Syntel being a B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? Requirements and skills to get job in these companies?
  14. Am I eligible for companies like TCS,IBM,WIPRO?
  15. Can I get a job in Infosys, TCS, WIPRO or any other IT company after passing 10th with 63%
  16. What to do to change from ME to CSE branch being a candidate of pursuing 3rd semester in ME?
  17. Can I get a job in Infosys, WIPRO, TCS after passing 10th and 12th with 63% and 59% respectively?
  18. Procedure to get job in Wipro for B.Tech(ECE) student? -- [New]
18th September 2014, 12:42 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the job criteria in WIPRO, TCS company after completing computer engineering

Quote:
Originally Posted by 120120107009 View Post
what is the job criteria for WIPRO,TCS company after completing computer engineering(B.E) from Gandhinagar institute of technology,Gandhinagar??
TCS,WIPRO are the reputed Indian Software companies.

Required percentage marks through out studies for TCS,WIPRO company,

TCS= 60%

WIPRO=50%

Above 2 years gap in through out studies are not allowed.

Process of above companies recruitment-

Aptitude Test
Technical test
HR
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?