1st November 2011, 12:48 PM
rakesh103

Should I quite my job for TCS? Currently I am working in a small company and now I having TCS offer

Hi friends I am working in a small company with almost double package compaired to tcs. But I don't know what is the future of the company after 8months (android domain) . And alsoxi am a fresher and I am learning on my own in my current company so now I am in a confusion to work in current company or to go for tcs please help me in this regard,..thanks in advance

21st June 2012, 08:43 PM
kengtha

Default Re: Should I quite my job for TCS? Currently I am working in a small company and now I having TCS offer

It is better to secure your future first than run behind huge sum of money whose source is in doubtful condition in near future.You should go for TCS as the company is well reputed and there is secure future of the company.Moreover,they wil give you training in the initial months of your job where they will make learn how to work.
So,TCS is indeed a better option.
29th July 2013, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Should I quite my job for TCS? Currently I am working in a small company and now I having TCS offer

Dear, I finished my diplomo in computer engg.I'm willing to join tcs is there vacancy to me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?