1st February 2017, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

How to get a job in Tours and Travel sector?

Hi Sir, this is Ravi. I am 28 years old and I have 7 years experience in marketing but I don’t have any interest in that field. I like travelling my aim is that I want to do job in tours and travelling course present now I am in Hyderabad. Is there any chance for to me, if there is chance which college provides certification course for to me. Please inform.

3rd February 2017, 11:57 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a job in Tours and Travel sector?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir, this is Ravi. I am 28 years old and I have 7 years experience in marketing but I don’t have any interest in that field. I like travelling my aim is that I want to do job in tours and travelling course present now I am in Hyderabad. Is there any chance for to me, if there is chance which college provides certification course for to me. Please inform.

The Travel and Tourism sector is one of booming sectors in India. There are various job opportunities available in the industry. There are jobs in travel agencies, airlines, hotel, spas, tour operators, tourism department etc. There are vacancies like Guides, Catering, Housekeeping, Front Office Executive, Interpreters, Sales and Marketing Executive, Restaurant Manager etc. One should have studied graduation in the hospitality field (Bachelor in Tourism Studies) or a diploma in hospitality (Diploma in Travel& Tourism) field to get a job in tours and travel sector. The candidate must have very good communication skills and should know English very well to speak. One can find the job vacancy details in the job portals or job sites.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?