20th November 2015, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

How to get selected in the Osmania University campus placement after MCA?

I want to know about the process of selection in the Osamania University campus placement after studying MCA degree. Please reply me soon.

Related Questions:
  1. How to prepare for Campus Placements being a candidate pursuing MCA from Amity University?
  2. Off campus placement options for B.E. graduates from Anna University?
  3. When and where is the Accenture off-campus placement going to happen in Bangalore?
  4. Campus Placement facilities available for MBA student in Amity University?
  5. Can I get campus placement after MCA after scoring 57.5% marks
  6. Delay in HCL campus placement after selection
  7. Am I eligible for campus placement with 80% marks in MCA?
  8. Am I eligible for TCS and Infosys campus placement if I have less than 59% only in 12th?
  9. How to prepare for campus placements? Qualities required to get selected on campus?
  10. List of the colleges to pursue MCA correspondence in Hyderabad? Fee structure in university of Hyderabad and Osmania University for MCA correspondence?
  11. Can I get M.Tech computer science seat in Osmania University?
  12. What is the procedure to be followed to apply for companies via off campus placement?
  13. Number of students selected in iGATE Patni through campus interview at Shivaji University? When they will get their Joining Letter?
  14. Mtech admission details about PGECET with 180 Rank in civil engineering stream -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Procedure to get job in Wipro for B.Tech(ECE) student?
  16. Am I eligible for placement on campus after scoring 59.08% in 10th, 69% in 12th, 76% in BCA and 68% aggregate in MCA?
  17. Colleges with placement opportunities which offers MCA programme to PGDIT(External) student?
  18. How to get placement through Pantnagar University in Agriculture field?
23rd November 2015, 01:16 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How to get selected in the Osmania University campus placement after MCA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to know about the process of selection in the Osamania University campus placement after studying MCA degree. Please reply me soon.
Normally those who, having good academic in their studies are eligible to appear in Campus Placement. If you have good academic record in Bachelor Degree and MCA then you can contact your professor and let him know about your Interest to appear in Campus Placement. You must qualify in three different levels, Written exam, Technical Interview and HR Interview.

Contact Information:

Name of the Director : Prof. K. V. Achalapthi
Contact Number: 040-27071358
Email Id :[email protected]

For more Information regarding Placement cell - > http://www.osmania.ac.in/Science%20C...lace-Cell1.htm
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?