10th November 2015, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

Chances to become Middleware Administrator in Infosys for a candidate with 5 years of experience in Accenture?

Hello,
I have a 5 years of experience in Accenture. Now, I want to apply for Middleware Administrator position in Infosys. I want to know my chances of becoming Administrator in Infosys. Please throw some light on this issue.

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information about Middleware Administrator post offered in Infosys?
  2. Eligibility to attend interview of TCS, Accenture and Infosys for a candidate who has 3 years of work experience in Virtusa?
  3. Can I get job in TCS, Wipro Infotech, L&T Infotech, Accenture, IBM and Infosys if having 4 years of work experience in Syntel?
  4. Should I choose Infosys or Accenture?
  5. Which is better Accenture or Infosys for non IT background freshers?
  6. What are the opportunity in government and private sector IT professional?
  7. Eligibility to get job in Infosys Technologies Limited for a candidate who has secured 69% in B.Sc(IT) and having 3 years of Software Testing experience?
  8. Chances of Visa cancellation for a candidate who is working as a System Administrator and having 5 backlogs in B.Tech?
  9. Am I eligible for Infosys interview with 6 years experience but still have less than 60% in UG degree?
  10. Where are the jobs available in IT branch? I am a student of 2nd year engineering
  11. Salary after completing B.Tech in training as well as service period?
  12. Is it necessary to maintain 60% aggregate in B.Tech 1st year to be eligible for placements?
  13. Information regarding Off campus drives of Accenture, TCS and Infosys?
  14. Job in TCS, Wipro, Accenture and Infosys for a candidate who has secured 60% in 10th, 62% in 12th and pursuing 2nd year of B.Tech(CSE)?
  15. Can I apply for job in Infosys if secured 60% in B.Tech and having 4 years of work experience?
  16. Having aggregate below 60% : Which IT companies am I eligible to get a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Books which are good for administration?
  18. Can I be eligible for companies like Accenture, Infosys, NIT after scoring 55% aggregate?
23rd November 2015, 02:29 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Chances to become Middleware Administrator in Infosys for a candidate with 5 years of experience in Accenture?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I have a 5 years of experience in Accenture. Now, I want to apply for Middleware Administrator position in Infosys. I want to know my chances of becoming Administrator in Infosys. Please throw some light on this issue.
If you have five years experience in the Middleware Administrator, Department in Accenture, then it's possible for you to get a job in Infosys in the same department. However, you must submit experience Certificate and Last Give month salary slip at the time Interview. Normally, there no written exam conducted for Experience candidates. You can directly attend the HR Interview and Technical round. Please go through the official website more further Information.

Official website - http://www.infosys.com/careers/job-opportunities/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?