1st March 2015, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

Number of students selected in iGATE Patni through campus interview at Shivaji University? When they will get their Joining Letter?

Hello
I want to know the students selected in IGATE Patni
campus placement from Shivaji University.
And also tell me when they will get the joining letter?
Please reply as soon as possible
With regards-

15th June 2016, 11:31 AM
samsung1992

Default Re: Number of students selected in iGATE Patni through campus interview at Shivaji University? When they will get their Joining Letter?

We can not tell you the records of the students who got selected from Shivaji University, as these are the university data and even these information are related to the university and we don't have access to any of the college or university internal data, here we only provide solution and possible suggestions to the needy candidate but we don't provide any internal data of the university.

Hop i am clear with my words.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?