18th November 2017, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

How Hero MotoCorp selects candidate for job?

I am Automobile Engineering student and after it want to get job in Hero MotoCorp. Please tell me how this company selects for the job?

Related Questions:
  1. When the notification of 1 year Internship will be published by Hero MotoCorp Ltd.?
  2. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in Hero MotoCorp Ltd. for BTech Mechanical candidate?
  3. Procedure to apply for an Internship in Hero MotoCorp Ltd. for BTech Automobile 4th semester student? -- [New]
  4. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Maruti and Hero Motocorp for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 4th year candidate?
  5. List of branches of Hero MotoCorp in India? How to approach this company?
  6. How should a Diploma in Automobile Engineering student approach Hero MotoCorp Limited for apprenticeship?
  7. Documents required to apply for an Internship in Hero MotoCorp Ltd. for BTech Automobile 6th semester student?
  8. Is there any exam available to get job in Hero India Limited?
  9. Which companies are hiring Summer Interns 2018 in Mechanical Engineering field?
  10. What will be the career scope after completion of Automobile Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Branches of Hero Honda Motors company in India? Procedure to get the job?
  12. List of top internet marketing companies in India?
  13. How to join RAW or IB? I am 29 years old
  14. Can I eligible for any Company having 4 years gap between BE and 12th and having secured more than 60% in 10th, 12th and BE?
  15. How to get job in reputed companies like Ashok Leyland, Bajaj, Bharat Benz, Chinkara, Eicher, Hero being a B.E Automobile Engineer? Eligibility criteria for getting job
  16. What should I do to join in Mechanical field being a candidate having completed B.Tech in CSE and working in Hardware & Networking department of Hero Motors?
  17. What is the scope of automobile engineering after 4 years?
  18. Am I eligible for mechanical branch after scoring 42545 in general category?
23rd November 2017, 10:10 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How Hero MotoCorp selects candidate for job?

After applying for the job at Hero MotoCorp, you have to appear for a written examination. The company select the candidates on the basis of three stages:

> Performance in the written examination

> Performance in the technical interview

> Performance in the HR/personal interview
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?