15th April 2015, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Maruti and Hero Motocorp for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 4th year candidate?

Respected Sir,
I am a student of B.Tech(Mechanical enginnering) 4th year,
I want to know that how I can get
Summer Internship in Maruti and Hero Motocorp?
Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to follow to apply for summer internship in BHEL?
  2. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in SAIL Bokaro for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student?
  3. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  4. What is the procedure to apply for internship after 4th year
  5. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Mysore for B.E.(Information Technology) 4th year student?
  6. How can I apply for Internship in Tata Motors, Mahindra & Mahindra, Maruti, Hero and Honda companies?
  7. Detailed procedure and eligibility to apply for Summer Internship in L&T for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year student?
  8. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year B.Tech in Chemical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL and Infosys for B.Tech(ECE) 4th year student?
  10. Procedure to apply in Summer Internship for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  11. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Mahindra & Mahindra for B.Tech(ME) 4th semester student?
  12. Procedure to do Internship in Maruti Suzuki for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  13. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Larsen & Toubro Ltd. for B.Tech(EEE) student? Benefits of Internship in L&T Ltd.?
  14. Procedure to apply for Internship in Bhilai Steel Plant for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 4th year candidate?
  15. What's the eligibility and procedure for doing internship in ISRO in summer? I'm a 4th sem B.Tech student from IIT Gandhinagar -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Procedure to apply for 2 weeks Summer Internship for B.Tech(ECE) 4th semester student in Bangalore?
  17. How to do internship after studying B.Tech 4th year ECE
  18. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in HAL for B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) student?
24th April 2015, 11:59 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Maruti and Hero Motocorp for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 4th year candidate?

For getting training in the well reputed companies like Maruti or Motocorp you have to keep your current academics record at a good percentage. They release their own training application form. You have to download the application form and submit it with in the prescribed date. After that they display shortlisted students who are eligible for getting training in their company.
11th September 2015, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Maruti and Hero Motocorp for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 4th year candidate?

I'm a btech 2nd year student at Jss Noida and want to do internship with hero motocorp in design and development section.....can I join in the next summer
1st March 2017, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir, I am a student of B.Tech(Mechanical engineering) 3rd year,
I want to know that how I can get
Summer Internship in Maruti and Hero Motocorp?
Please reply as soon as possible.
21st February 2019, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am student of NMIMS MBA(Tech) completing 3rd and interested in summer internship at Maruti Suzuki, How I can apply online for internship. My email address. [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?