12th April 2017, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

Branches of Hero Honda Motors company in India? Procedure to get the job?

Hello sir, I am Automobile Engineer and lookin for job in Hero Honda Motors. Provide me list of branches of this company in India? Procedure to get the job?

15th April 2017, 11:27 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Branches of Hero Honda Motors company in India? Procedure to get the job?

First things first, its no more Hero Honda Motors. The two automobile giants, Hero and Honda have been separated now and they are two different entities as of now, Hero Motors and Honda Motors.

Now, these are two giants in this sector and have branches all over India.

Two get the job in the company, the procedure is as follows :

they have designed an online portal in which the interested aspirants can apply.

You need to visit the official website of the company and go to the recruitment section.

You need to apply for the job in the respective field there along with the application, your personal details and a short resume.

If they have any vacancy and if they find you up to the mark to work with them, they themselves will call you.

NOTE : Since there is no surety in the matter if they would call you or not, you should not sit ideal after applying in a single company, but need to apply in the multiple companies.
16th April 2017, 12:50 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Branches of Hero Honda Motors company in India? Procedure to get the job?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I am Automobile Engineer and lookin for job in Hero Honda Motors. Provide me list of branches of this company in India? Procedure to get the job?

Branches of Hero Motocorp Ltd (formerly Hero Honda) are given below;

Andhra Pradesh
Haryana – Dharuhera and Gurgaon
Rajasthan
Uttarakhand

There are various openings listed in the Hero Motocorp Careers page like Am – Machine Shop, Team Manager – Steel Phase, Team Manager – Aluminum Phase, Assistant Manager, Line-in charge Maintenance, Team Manager – Machine Shop, Team Manager – Paint Shop, Section Head – Utility Maintenance, Shift Engineer, Engineer, Section Head – Safety etc. For getting a job in Hero Motocorp, you have to apply online through their website. You can find the vacancies in their website. The Hero Motocorp website link is Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?