18th November 2017, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

How to get a job in Hindalco Industries Limited being a Mechanical Engineer?

I am Mechanical Engineering holder and have one year experience. I want to get job in Hindalco Industries Limited. Please tell me how can I get job in this company?

Related Questions:
  1. Jobs available in Hindalco Industries Limited for Mechanical Engineer?
  2. Jobs in Hindalco Industries for Mechanical Engineer?
  3. Vacancies in Hindalco Industries Limited for Diploma in Mechanical holder? How to apply for it?
  4. When the notification of 1 year Internship will be published by Hindalco Industries Ltd.?
  5. How the Hindalco Industries Limited recruit Diploma in Electrical Engineers?
  6. Is there any vacancy in Hindalco Industries Ltd for Electrical engineer? How much salary they offers?
  7. Procedure to do summer internship in L&T,DLF while doing Civil Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Which is a good branch of engineering among the follow? Which has a better scope in future?
  9. Does Hindalco Industries Ltd. offer an Internship to BTech Mechanical 7th semester student? -- [New]
  10. Can I do internship in Mechanical Engineering from Hindalco Industries? How it can be done?
  11. How much salary I can get after completion of Metallurgical and Material Engineering from IIT Roorkee? List of core companies?
  12. Procedure to apply for an Internship in Hindalco Industries Ltd. for BTech ECE 5th semester student? -- [New]
  13. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in Hindalco Industries Ltd. for BTech Civil final semester student? -- [New]
  14. List of private companies of Bangalore to get job after Civil Engineering? How to apply for job in Hindalco Industries Ltd?
  15. Possibility to get job in Finolex Industries Limited for Electrical Engineer? What are the requirements for it?
  16. Procedure to apply for internship in Electrical Engineering stream at Hindalco Industries?
  17. What are the career opportunities available after completion of M.Tech Thermal Engineering?
  18. List few Automobile industries for job to Mechanical Engineering graduate?
23rd November 2017, 10:08 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a job in Hindalco Industries Limited being a Mechanical Engineer?

In order to get a job in Hindalco Industries Ltd, you should have completed your bachelor's degree with minimum 60% marks from a recognized university. You have to submit your resume at their official website at first. If they find you eligible then they will call you when the recruitment starts. They select the candidates on the basis of performance in the examination conducted by the company.

Web: http://www.hindalco.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?