27th June 2016, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

How I want a job in any private CID team?

How I want a job in any private CID team? What is the procedure followed for this? Can you please provide me the details on the same? What should be the way forward for me to get the right information on this? Awaiting for the response.

27th June 2016, 07:53 PM
monu2681992

Default Re: How I want a job in any private CID team?

CID means Central Investigation Department. If you wanted to be a part of CID then you must know what is CID? How it works, how this organization is constituted what are the job post as well as job profile being offered in CID, different case being handled by CID department.

If you know these all things, then only you can apply for the CID post, because if you are going to meet some person you must have all the basic information about him before meeting to him and the same is with this job post also.

After getting all this information you must secure 60%+ to become eligible to apply for the entrance exam of CID. And you must have done graduation from science or arts.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?