2nd July 2014, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

How to join in Accenture?

Myself appearing in 12th this year. Tell me something about this course of ACCENTURE? How to join?

12th July 2014, 02:46 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: How to join in Accenture?

First of all Accenture is not a course to be taken but the company itself and it's too early now to think about it because you are just in your 12th grade and you need to complete 12th first with good marks later complete your B.Tech Engineering degree with good marks as well. Once you do those you need to satisfy the following eligibility criteria to apply for the job in Accenture which as follows,

-> 60% above in 10th, 12th and UG/PG degree.

-> Good communication and technical skills.

-> No current backlogs.

So, now as a first step you need to concentrate on your 12th grade subjects and make sure you will do well and good marks. Once that is done you can plan for taking up the B.Tech course with Computer Science preferably if you are sure that you want Software jobs like in Accenture and perform well till your final year to make sure that you will end up in a job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?