14th April 2018, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

How many Associate Engineer vacancies are available in Attra Infotech?

Hi friends, I am interested to join Attra Infotech as an Associate Engineer. I have heard that they are scheduling an interview for the same post. I just want to know about the vacancies availability for this post. Please tell me asap.

13th May 2018, 10:39 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Associate Engineer vacancies are available in Attra Infotech?

Candidates who have completed their B.E/B.Tech in SC/IT/EEE/ECE with minimum 60% throughout their academic career are eligible to apply for Associate Engineer in Attra Infotech. There are total 100 vacancies available for this position in the company. Interested candidates can visit the official website at (http://attar.com) and apply online.
15th May 2018, 06:28 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How many Associate Engineer vacancies are available in Attra Infotech?

The job vacancies in the software companies mostly depend on the availability of the projects.

If they have more number of projects, they will require more workforce to work on the projects. Generally they hire in masses so that there would not be any shortage of people when the requirement arises.

The exact number cannot be determined but you can expect a large number of vacancies.
19th May 2018, 01:04 PM
BARUN809
Junior Member+

Thumbs up Re: How many Associate Engineer vacancies are available in Attra Infotech?

Attra infotech total vacancies - over 100 vacancies. Here is list of eligibility criteria : 1) age - 21 to 30 years , 2) B.E /B.TECH with 60% marks , 3) mandatory to surpass the round of GD, INTERVIEW , 4) salary package around 9 lakhs per annum , 5) visit official website - attra.com .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?