14th April 2018, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

Roles & responsibilities of Associate Engineer in Attra Infotech?

Respected Sir, I am going to apply in the interview of Attra Infotech for the post of Associate Engineer. I would like to know about the roles and responsibilities for this particular post in Attra Infotech. Please tell me asap.

15th May 2018, 10:59 AM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: Roles & responsibilities of Associate Engineer in Attra Infotech?

Associate engineer is a post in which the person is set at the mid level of the project means if there is any project going on in the industry then the Head Engineer or Senior Engineer will be in charge of the project then the Associate Engineer is settled next to the Head Engineer in the office.

Roles of Associate engineer is to manage the whole team working on a project and provide then instructions received from head of the department and implement on time to complete the project or any task and if the work is done then associate engineer has to report to the seniors on daily basis.

One more thing if any other work is going on then every day details are to be reported by the associate engineer to the head or project manager and some times performing routine engineer works and if there is no head or the senior engineer is on leave then associate engineer has to perform both roles in the office.

Associate engineers are often recruited by different MNCs in India and if you want to become then you need to have bachelor's degree in engineering and if having master's degree with good knowledge of subject and command on performing work on time then you may have a very good future in any industry of India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?