29th December 2016, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

Is there any job vacancy for B.Tech Electrical and Electronics Engineering with 76%?

Respected Sir, my name is V.Lakshman. I have completed B.Tech Electrical and Electronics Engineering with 76%. If you have any vacancy in some companies, please contact me on my phone number: 9948680788.

30th December 2016, 11:13 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any job vacancy for B.Tech Electrical and Electronics Engineering with 76%?

Yes, there are many job opportunities available for you after successful completion of B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering with 76% marks. Yes, scoring 76% marks in Graduation is not at all a small task and I am sure you may find good number of job opportunities after completion of studies. As you are done with B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering stream, you may find employment opportunities in,

>> Core Sector

>> Private Sector

>> Government sector

Some of the top recruiting core sector companies include, LG Electronics, Samsung, Vodafone, Relaince, Honeywell, Dell India, Intel, Motorola, Cisco Networking, Videocon, Wipro and Redpine. Some of the public sector companies include, BPCL, BHEL, Coal India Limited, NTPC, Power Grid, ONGC, Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited, BSNL and MTNL Companies. I suggest you to go through the career or recruitment section for latest updates on recruitment's.
30th December 2016, 12:14 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any job vacancy for B.Tech Electrical and Electronics Engineering with 76%?

As you have completed your B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering, so you are eligible to apply for jobs in reputed companies. There are lots of vacancies avaible in different companies for an Electrical and Electronics Engineer. As per your request I have listed some of the companies where vacancies are available:

> Plankton.

> Attra Infotech.

> Thermal Technologies.

> Odisha Power Generation Corporation Limited.

> Madhya Pradesh Paschim Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Ltd.

> Grid RD.

>Enkay Diginet.

> NGEN Controls System.

> Looping India Pvt Ltd.

> Enatel Telecommunication.

> Evision Technoserve Pvt Ltd.

>Econ Systems India Pvt Ltd etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?