14th April 2018, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

Salary package of Associate Engineer in Attra Infotech?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the salary which is available for Associates Engineer in Attra Infotech? I am going to attend the interview for this post in Attra Infotech. So, I want to know about the salary package.

11th May 2018, 07:19 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Associate Engineer in Attra Infotech?

Salary package for the Associates Engineer in Attra Infotech is around Rs. 2.85 lakhs per annum. Candidate must have completed MCA or BE/B.Tech in CSE/ IT/ ECE branches with an aggregate of 60% and above from any recognized university to be eligible.

Last edited by ppsahu; 9th August 2018 at 06:17 PM. Reason: Short answer
12th May 2018, 12:08 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Salary Package offered for the post of Associate Engineer in Attra Infotech:

Salary Package offered - Rs.2,85,000/- per annum

The selection process this recruitment consists of the below mentioned rounds. They are,

>> Online Test

>> Group Discussion

>> 2 Technical Interview

>> HR Round

Candidates who are done with B.E/ B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering/ Electrical Engineering/ Electronics and Communication Engineering or Information Technology background are eligible to apply. Candidates must have secured minimum 60% marks throughout the academics in order to be eligible.
13th May 2018, 10:58 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

The salary of an Associate Engineer in Attra Infotech ranges upto Rs. 2,80,000/- per year. The salary may increase depending upon your performance and experience.

Interested candidates can visit the official website of the company at (http://www.attra.com) and apply for the job.
13th May 2018, 01:09 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the salary which is available for Associates Engineer in Attra Infotech? I am going to attend the interview for this post in Attra Infotech. So, I want to know about the salary package.

Salary package of Associate Engineer in Attra Infotech is around Rs 3 Lakhs per year. Candidates have to contact the company for exact details on the salary of Associate Engineer posts in Attra Infotech. Engineering graduates (BE/BTech- CSE/IT/ECE) and MCA passed candidates with at least 60% marks are eligible to apply for the Associate Engineer posts in Attra Infotech. Candidates with good knowledge in Mainframe and V+ are preferred. Candidates should have very good communication skills are preferred for the Associate Engineer posts in Attra Infotech.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?