14th April 2018, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Attra Infotech Associate Engineer Interview?

Dear Sir, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in the interview of Attra Infotech for the post of Associate Engineer. Please let me know about the eligibility criteria immediately. Thank you!

11th May 2018, 11:54 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Attra Infotech Associate Engineer Interview?

Eligibility Criteria Required to attend Attra Infotech Associate Engineer Recruitment:

In order to be eligible for attending this Attra Infotech Associate Engineer Recruitment, you are required to meet the below mentioned eligibility criteria.

>> You must have completed B.E/ B.Tech from a recognized university in order to be eligible for this Attra Infotech Associate Engineer recruitment.

>> The minimum percentage required throughout the academics in order to be eligible is 60% marks.

i.e., In 10th Class - Minimum 60% marks required

In 12th Class - Minimum 60% marks required

In Graduation - Minimum 60% marks required

>> You should have good academic record in order to be eligible and good pH score.
13th May 2018, 10:47 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

To apply for Associate Engineer in Attra Infotech, you should have completed your bachelor's degree in CS/IT/EC engineering stream or M.Tech/M.E in CS/IT/EC/MCA with minimum 60% marks throughout the academic career. The selection of the candidates are done on the basis of a written examination followed by personal interview.
13th May 2018, 12:57 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in the interview of Attra Infotech for the post of Associate Engineer. Please let me know about the eligibility criteria immediately. Thank you!

Those candidates who have passed BE/BTech with above 60% marks and should have passed the course in the year 2017 are eligible to apply for the Associate Engineer post in Attra Infotech. Candidates with good academic records and communication skills are preferred for the Associate Engineer post in Attra Infotech. Candidates who have attended the interview in the last six months in Attra Infotech are not eligible to attend the Associate Engineer post. Candidates have to check the Attra Infotech website link for exact details. Attra Infotech website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?