7th July 2018, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

How many rounds are there in Motorola Software Engineer interview?

Respected Sir, I am interested to join and become a Software Engineer in Motorola. For this, I am preparing for the interview. So, I would like to know about the rounds which will come in the interview for this post in Motorola?

10th July 2018, 08:00 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many rounds are there in Motorola Software Engineer interview?

To apply for software engineer position in Motorola, you have to visit the oifficial website of the company at (http://www.motorola.in) and fill up the application form. The selection of the candidates are done on the basis of marks secured in the written online aptitude test, followed by a technical round and personal interview.
11th July 2018, 04:45 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many rounds are there in Motorola Software Engineer interview?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I am interested to join and become a Software Engineer in Motorola. For this, I am preparing for the interview. So, I would like to know about the rounds which will come in the interview for this post in Motorola?

Candidates have to appear in the following round in the Motorola Software Engineer interview:

Written Examination (aptitude)

Group Discussion

Interview – Technical and Non Technical i.e. HR

Candidates should have good communication skills and flexible to work in rotational shifts are preferred. Candidates with good academic scores are preferred and should have studied the course in the full time.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?