3rd March 2018, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

How many rounds are there in Mindtree Software Engineer off-campus drive? Chances of selection for experienced candidate?

Hello friends, I would like to know that what are the selection process in Mindtree Software Engineer off campus? I mean what are the rounds they are taken in their off campus interview? Also, I have work experience of 5 months. So, what benefit I get at the time of interview? What are my chances?

Related Questions:
  1. How many rounds are available in Intel Off-Campus Drive? Chances of selection for an experienced candidate?
  2. How many rounds are available in Intel Software Development Engineer Off-Campus Drive?
  3. Total seats available for Engineer post through Mindtree Off-Campus Drive?
  4. How many rounds are available in Mindtree Off-Campus Drive for CSE graduate?
  5. How many rounds are available in Deloitte Off-Campus Drive for Software Engineer recruitment? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Selection procedure in Mindtree Ltd Software Engineer Interview? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How many rounds are there in IBM Off-Campus drive for Software Engineer recruitment in Delhi and Noida?
  8. How many rounds are there in MindTree on-campus interview? Tips to prepare for interview?
  9. How can I register for Mindtree Junior Engineer Off-Campus Drive?
  10. Salary package of Software Engineer in Mindtree Ltd -- [New]
  11. How many rounds are available in WIPRO Off-Campus Drive for selection? What is the procedure to apply?
  12. Chances to become an Associate System Engineer in IBM for IT fresher?
  13. How many rounds are available in Sopra Steria Engineer Trainee Off-Campus Drive?
  14. How many rounds are there in Hewlett Packard Test Engineer Off-Campus Drive? Tips to crack this Drive?
  15. Can I attend Mindtree Junior Engineer Off-Campus Drive with 72% in 10th, 49% in 12th and 71% in BCA?
  16. How many rounds are available in Robert Bosch Engineer Off-Campus Drive?
  17. Selection procedure in CGI Off-Campus Drive for Associate Software Engineer post? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Am I eligible to attend Mindtree Off-Campus Drive if secured 55% in B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
22nd March 2018, 10:57 AM
SABITA THE EXPERT
Banned

Default Re: How many rounds are there in Mindtree Software Engineer off-campus drive? Chances of selection for experienced candidate?

MINDTREE recruitment process :

First you have to apply for the eLitmus or AMCAT test. After selection there will be few rounds.

Aptitude round is conducted first. Then there will be a coding round and you will have to code in either C or Java. After this a face to face interview round will take place.

You need not to be master in any language but you need to know the basic well. Also you need to be good in aptitude and smart enough to answer properly in interview round.
22nd March 2018, 12:20 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many rounds are there in Mindtree Software Engineer off-campus drive? Chances of selection for experienced candidate?

In general, candidates with no experience are eligible to attend Mindtree Software engineer recruitment. But still, candidates who are having working experience or prior experience will be an added advantage. Hence, I can say that you are certainly eligible to attend this Mindtree Software Engineer recruitment.

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, there are a total of 3 rounds available in the entire process and they are listed below.

>> Aptitude Test

>> Group Discussion

>> Technical Interview

Hence, candidates are required to clear the above mentioned rounds one by one and they will be given a detailed offer letter through mail.

Understanding of the basic IT related terms such as sever, CPU, IP address, memory, network..etc., will be an added advantage and make sure you have good technical skills in order to get selected easily.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?