21st April 2018, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

How many rounds are there in Virtusa Polaris Associate Engineer interview?

Hi friends, I am looking forward to attend an interview of Virtusa Polaris for the post of Associate Engineer. I would like to know that how many are there in this interview? If you know then please tell me asap.

21st May 2018, 03:00 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many rounds are there in Virtusa Polaris Associate Engineer interview?

Selection Process or Number of rounds there in Virtusa Polaris Associate Engineer recruitment:

The detailed selection process of this Virtusa Polaris Associate Engineer recruitment is as follows,

Total Number of rounds - 3

<> 1st Round: Online Assessment round
It consists of questions on aptitude and mental ability and you will be asked MCQs and 2 Java Programs.

<> 2nd Round: Technical Interview
You will be exposed to the technical skills and there programming skills will be tested.

<> 3rd Round: HR Interview
It's basically a face to face interview and general questions are asked in this round.
21st May 2018, 07:56 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many rounds are there in Virtusa Polaris Associate Engineer interview?

Virtusa Polaris has its own process to select the eligible candidates for jobs. To be eligible for Associate Engineer position in this company you have to go through 3 rounds.

> Written examination which consists of MCQs

> Technical round of interview

> Interview conducted by the HR department
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?