21st April 2018, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

Skills required to become an Associate Engineer in Virtusa Polaris?

Please let me know that what are the essential skills required so that I can become an Associate Engineer in Virtusa Polaris. I want to attend and crack the interview so that I can achieve this post. Please let me know about the skills.

21st May 2018, 02:52 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to become an Associate Engineer in Virtusa Polaris?

Skills required to become an Associate Engineer in Virtusa Polaris:

Some of the major skills that are required to become an Associate Engineer in Virtusa Polaris are given below.

@ You should have good communication English, language skills along with the strong interpersonal skills.

@ Before getting into the skills required, I suggest you to have a look on selection process of this recruitment. So that, you will get to know on what topics you must have to concentrate.

@ Selection process consists of Online Assessment Test (Java program), technical interview followed by HR Interview.

@ Hence, make sure you have very good knowledge on writing JAVA program so as to get selected for the post of Associate Engineer. Having good knowledge at programming languages will be an added advantage for you. You may be asked questions on the languages during Technical Interview and some general questions in HR Interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?