3rd June 2018, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

Salary package of QA Engineer in Virtusa Polaris?

Dear Sir, I am going to attend an interview of Virtusa Polaris for the post of QA Engineer. I want to know about the salary package of this post in Virtusa Polaris. So, can you please tell me about the salary package.

4th June 2018, 02:02 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of QA Engineer in Virtusa Polaris?

Salary Package offered for QA Engineer in Virtusa Polaris:

Salary package offered for the post of QA Engineer in Virtusa Polaris is as follows,

<> Name of the Company - Virtusa Polaris

<> Name of the Job Position - QA Engineer

<> Qualification Required - B.E/ B.Tech

<> Compensation Offered - 3.3 Lakh Per Annum

Some of the major skills required are,

* You must have good understanding of minimum 1 set of technologies and awareness of the technical trends.

* You should have basic knowledge of UML and sound knowledge of computer science fundamentals.

* You must have good understanding of the full software engineering life cycle and you should have knowledge of functional testing, quality assurance, performance testing, automated testing and security testing.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?