3rd June 2018, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

How many rounds are there in Virtusa Polaris QA Engineer interview?

Dear friends, I came to know that there are tough rounds schedule in the interview of Virtusa Polaris for the post of QA Engineer. I don’t know much more about this round. Can I know about this round?

15th July 2018, 04:03 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many rounds are there in Virtusa Polaris QA Engineer interview?

Selection Process or Number of rounds available in Virtusa Polaris for QA Engineer Position:

The detailed information about the selection process of this Virtusa Polaris for QA Engineer recruitment is given below.

Name of the Company - Virtusa Polaris

Name of the Job Position - QA Engineer

Number of Rounds - 3 rounds

The selection consists of the below mentioned processes,

<> Online Assessment
This round consists of Multiple Choice Questions and 2 Java Programs

<> Technical Interview Round

<> HR Interview round

Make sure you have the following skills in order to get crack this recruitment. You must have strong knowledge of Engineering fundamentals as well as computer science subjects. You must have basic knowledge of UML and excellent analytical and strong problem solving skills. You should have good understanding of at least one set of technologies to crack this recruitment easily.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?