26th January 2015, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get IT job in TCS being a Commerce student having completed Hardware and Networking course?

hello
i take commerce in 12th after aptech
instiute hardware and networking course
i can do I.T Jobs in tata consultancy service {TCS}
PLEASE TELL ME FAST URGENT????

Related Questions:
  1. What will be the scope of Hardware & Networking course after completion of 12th class in Commerce stream?
  2. Not getting job after Hardware and Networking course from Jetking
  3. Am I able to do a Job in CBI having completed H.Sc and also knowledge of Computer Hardware & Networking?
  4. How to get a job in hardware networking in IT
  5. How to do diploma in computer hardware and networking after completing HSc?
  6. Am I eligible to apply for B.Tech(CSE) if completed 3 years diploma in Hardware & Networking program?
  7. Which is better between Electronics and Communication for B.Tech ECE student? Is there any specialized course in Communication in TCS and Wipro? Should I do networking to get job in TCS or Wipro?
  8. Best training institutions for pursuing hardware networking courses?
  9. What other course can I learn other after completing 12th and Hardware and Networking?
  10. How may i get a government job after my Diploma in CS and hardware networking course in CTTC?
  11. Which sector is best suitable for me to get job having completed MBA, B.Com, Post Graduate Diploma in Hardware & Networking and Diploma in Tally and Practical Taxation?
  12. Which institute is better for doing 1 year Hardware and Networking course? Is CCNA a good course to join? What is the fee of Hardware and Networking course? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I do the course of hardware and networking after completing 12th from Arts?
  14. Which course is available for me after completing B.Com and Hardware and Networking course?
  15. Diploma in computer hardware and networking at any ITC or Indian university?
  16. Can arts students apply for BCA? I have completed computer hardware and networking
  17. eligibility for TTA exam
  18. Can I get a Job in TCS with following details?
28th January 2015, 12:31 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get IT job in TCS being a Commerce student having completed Hardware and Networking course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello
i take commerce in 12th after aptech
instiute hardware and networking course
i can do I.T Jobs in tata consultancy service {TCS}
PLEASE TELL ME FAST URGENT????
No, you are not eligible for TCS exam.

TCS is a reputed international company.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for TCS is,

TCS= 60%

You should not have any pending backlogs.

Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for TCS recruitment.

Selection process of TCS recruitment-

Aptitude test
Technical test
HR
26th March 2016, 09:17 AM
work@home

Default Re: Am I eligible to get IT job in TCS being a Commerce student having completed Hardware and Networking course?

According to the eligibility criteria, B com graduates are not eligible for IT software/ Hardware jobs; However if you are interested or passionate in working with such reputed firm, it is better for you to contact the helpline of such firms. Because company varies its operations time to time... Since you have certification in hardware and networking. You could opt to attend the test/ interview , which would thereafter tells your chance.
15th April 2016, 10:23 PM
Quantum reply

Sorry to say but you cannot apply for a software profile in TCS as being a b.com graduate.
A candidate with minimum 60% marks in 10th and 12th are eligible.
Only a b.tech , BCA graduates are allowed for software profile jobs.
There must not have any backlog.
Only 2 years of academic gap is allowed.
2nd October 2019, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

I am the student of B.Com with Computer Application may I eligible to write TCS Exam
2nd October 2019, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

I am the student of B.Com with Computer Application may I eligible to write TCS Exam
11th January 2020, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

I am the student of B.Com with Computer Application may I eligible to write TCS Exam.
12th December 2020, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

I am BCCA (bacheral of commerce in computer application ) student and I got 75% above in every year of my graduation. so question is that can i get job in TCS?
26th January 2021, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

I am the student of BFM ( BACHELOR OF FINANCIAL MARKET) may i eligible to write TCS exam ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?