27th May 2015, 12:20 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to appear in TCS On-Campus Interview if completed 12th in 2nd attempt?

Hello Sir,
I have passed my 12th in 2nd attempt.
I have secured more than 60% marks in 10th, 12th and B.Tech.
Am I eligible to appear in TCS On-Campus placement.
Although I have registered for TCS already.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to attend TCS on-campus interview for B.Tech(CSE) student who has completed 12th without Maths?
  2. Am I eligible to attend TCS Off-Campus Interview if secured 61% in 10th, 53% in 12th and 6.68 CGPA in B.Tech?
  3. When TCS will take off-campus interview in Bhopal? Am I eligible to attend interview if secured 90% in 10th, 74% in 12th and 6.8 CGPA in B.E.?
  4. Am I eligible for campus interview of TCS? I have scored 87% in 10th, 76% in 12th
  5. How can I prepare to crack TCS Off-Campus Interview?
  6. Detailed information about TCS On-Campus Interview for B.Tech(Information Technology) 2nd year candidate?
  7. Am I eligible to attend TCS Off-Campus Interview if secured 75.67% in 10th, 65.71% in 12th and 6.71 CGPA upto 3rd year of B.Tech(EIE)? -- [New]
  8. Can I apply for Walk-In-Interview at TCS if completed MCA with 70% marks?
  9. Am I eligible to attend TCS Off-campus Interview if having a backlog in BCA?
  10. Useful papers for TCS campus recruitment aptitude test?
  11. Eligibility to attend TCS On-Campus Interview for a candidate who has secured 58% in Graduation?
  12. Am I eligible to apply for CLAT if completed 12th in 2nd attempt?
  13. Will I be eligible for campus interview of Infosys, Wipro, TCS after scoring 7.4/10?
  14. Am i eligible for IT company campus interview? I have scored 77% in 12th
  15. Can one appear for TCS interview within 6 months(probation period)?
  16. Am I eligible to attend TCS Interview if got supplementary in 2nd year but completed B.Com in 3 years?
  17. Am I eligible for TCS Campus Interview having secured 59.6% in 12th, 82% in 10th and 77% in B.Tech?
  18. Am I eligible for campus interview of TCS having secured 55.3% in 10th, 55.4 in 12th and 80% up to 6th semester of B.E.? -- [Most Discussed]
30th May 2015, 09:43 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in TCS On-Campus Interview if completed 12th in 2nd attempt?

No, you are not eligible to appear in TCS On Campus Interview after completion of 12th Class in 2nd attempt. Minimum aggregate (aggregate of all subjects in all semesters) marks of 60% or above in the first attempt in each of your,
* 10th Class
* 12th Class
* Graduation
which includes successful completion of your final semester/ year without any pending arrears/ back logs during the entire course duration.

Remember, First attempt implies that you must clear the final year/ semester examination (10th, 12th, Graduation) with minimum aggregate marks of 60% and above within the normal duration of the course itself. For Instance, if you have secured 58.9% in first attempt and 62% marks in the improvement examination that means you do not fulfill the required eligibility criteria. So I am really sorry to say that you are not eligible to appear in TCS Recruitment process with the above mentioned criteria.
30th May 2015, 12:22 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in TCS On-Campus Interview if completed 12th in 2nd attempt?

Eligibility Criteria:

You should have completed bachelor's degree from a recognized university or equivalent qualification. You must have secured at least 60% marks in first attempts in 10th, 12th, graduation and post-graduation. There should be no backlogs at the time of appearing for this examination. Final year of degree course may also apply. Maximum of two years of break in studies is allowed.

Selection Process: Online Aptitude Test, Technical Interview and Personal Interview.
30th May 2015, 05:51 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,
I have passed my 12th in 2nd attempt.
I have secured more than 60% marks in 10th, 12th and B.Tech.
Am I eligible to appear in TCS On-Campus placement.
Although I have registered for TCS already.
Yes, you are eligible for TCS.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for TCS is,

TCS= 60%

You should not have any pending backlog.

Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for TCS recruitment.

Selection process for TCS recruitment:-

1. Aptitude test
2. Technical interview
3. Personal interview
23rd September 2015, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

sir I have two backlogs in bca..could I get better job? can I appear before an interview pf tcs?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?