21st April 2018, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

How many vacancies are available for Junior Software Engineer post in EPAM Systems?

I am interested to attend an interview of EPAM Systems as they are hiring Junior Software Engineer now. So I would like to know about the vacancies which are available for this post in EPAM Systems.

29th July 2023, 04:42 AM
UmangSharmaMumbai

Default Re: How many vacancies are available for Junior Software Engineer post in EPAM Systems?

According to the EPAM Systems website, there are currently over 100 Junior Software Engineer vacancies available worldwide. The most in-demand skills for Junior Software Engineers at EPAM Systems include:
  • Programming languages: Java, Python, C/C++, JavaScript
  • Software development methodologies: Agile, Scrum, Waterfall
  • Databases: MySQL, Oracle, SQL Server
  • Web development: HTML, CSS, JavaScript
  • Cloud computing: AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform
The qualifications required for Junior Software Engineer positions at EPAM Systems include:
  • A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field
  • 1-2 years of experience in software development
  • Strong programming skills
  • Excellent problem-solving skills
  • Ability to work independently and as part of a team
If you are interested in applying for a Junior Software Engineer position at EPAM Systems, I would recommend that you start by reviewing the job postings on the EPAM Systems website. You can also find some helpful information on the EPAM Systems website about the Junior Software Engineer career path and the skills that are required for these positions.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?