6th March 2018, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

Is it worthy to join EPAM Systems? Details of this company?

Hello friends, I have got the interview call from EPAM Systems. Can you please provide me the details of this company because I don't know much more about this company. Also tell me is it worth to work in this company?

8th April 2023, 06:47 AM
4700BC

Default Re: Is it worthy to join EPAM Systems? Details of this company?

EPAM Systems is a global provider of software engineering, digital platform engineering, and product design services. The company has its headquarters in the United States and operates in over 35 countries around the world. Here are some details about EPAM Systems that may help you decide if it's worth working for:
  1. Company Culture: EPAM Systems has a strong culture of innovation and collaboration, with a focus on employee development and growth. The company values diversity and inclusion and encourages its employees to share their ideas and knowledge.
  2. Clientele: EPAM Systems works with some of the biggest names in technology, finance, and healthcare, including Google, Microsoft, and Pfizer. This means that employees have the opportunity to work on challenging and impactful projects.
  3. Work Environment: EPAM Systems provides a flexible and dynamic work environment, with opportunities to work remotely and from different locations around the world. The company also offers a range of benefits, including health insurance, retirement plans, and paid time off.
  4. Career Growth: EPAM Systems provides opportunities for career growth and development, with a range of training and certification programs. The company encourages employees to take ownership of their careers and offers a clear path for advancement.
Overall, EPAM Systems is considered a reputable and well-respected company in the technology industry, and many employees find it a rewarding and fulfilling place to work. However, as with any job, it's important to do your own research and consider factors such as work-life balance, salary, and job responsibilities before making a decision. Good luck with your interview!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?