21st April 2018, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

Salary package of Junior Software Engineer in EPAM Systems?

Hi friends, can anyone of you tell me about the salary package allotted to the Junior Software Engineer in EPAM Systems. I am preparing for the interview and I really want to crack and do job in EPAM Systems. So, I want to know about the salary.

21st May 2018, 01:10 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Junior Software Engineer in EPAM Systems?

Salary Package offered for the post of Junior Software Engineer in EPAM Systems:

The detailed information about salary and other benefits that are applicable for Junior Software Engineer in EPAM System is given below.

Salary Offered - 6 to 8 Lakhs Per Annum

Besides this, there are other benefits available and they are,

* Term Life Insurance
* Group Personal Accidental Insurance
* Group Medical Health Insurance ..etc.,

You must have good knowledge in OOPS concepts and Data Structures. You should be good at coding knowledge in Java to get selected for this post. Having Technical certifications for Microsoft or Java would be an added advantage for you. Make sure you are good at writing algorithms as it is one of the skills that is required.
21st May 2018, 03:01 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Junior Software Engineer in EPAM Systems?

Candidates who have completed their B.Tech or B.E in the field of Computer Science or Information Technology from a recognized college/university are eligible to apply for Junior Software Engineer position in EPAM Systems. In the beginning as a fresher, you can get a salary of Rs. 6 to 8 lakhs rupees per year and it may increase as per your performance and experience.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?