19th July 2015, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

How much marks percentage is required in 10th and 12th to be eligible for the campus placements?

How much marks percentage is required in 10th and 12th to be eligible for the campus placements? Can someone please answer my question soon as possible? I just wanted to know this to start the preparation for the companies coming in for the campus placement. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the common eligibility criteria followed for campus placement?
  2. What is the minimum percentage required to be eligible for campus placements?
  3. Am I eligible to attend L&T Infotech On-Campus Interview if secured 78% in 10th, 57.88% in 12th and 72% in B.E.?
  4. Job placements after B.E with less than 60% marks in 12th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Am I eligible for placements after scoring 58% in 12th? List of companies which will consider only B.E marks?
  6. What is the minimum percentage of marks required in B.Tech from NSIT college to be eligible for off campus placements?
  7. Am I eligible for Campus Placements having secured 76.16% in 10th, 59.66% in 12th and 88.2% in BE?
  8. Am I eligible to attend campus placement with 56.8% in 12th?
  9. Am I eligible for campus placements with 80% in 10th,12th and 70% in B.E?
  10. Am I eligible for Infosys an WIPRO through campus placements with 82% in 10th, 95% in 12th
  11. Which Companies am I eligible for Campus Placements being a candidate having secured 62% in 10th, 58% in 12th and 67% in BE?
  12. Am I eligible for campus placement with 58% in 12th?
  13. Am I eligible to attend Infosys On-Campus Interview if secured 60% in 12th and 59.6% in 10th?
  14. What is the percentage criteria asked for B.Tech during campus placements? -- [New]
  15. Am I eligible for software MNC companies placements with 59.1% marks in 12th?
  16. Am I eligible for Campus Placements having secured 65% in 10th, 58% in 12th and 65% in B.Tech?
  17. After scoring 47% in ISc will I be eligible for campus placements?
  18. Am I eligible for TCS campus placement if I have scored only 54% marks in 10th?
19th July 2015, 01:49 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Default Re: How much marks percentage is required in 10th and 12th to be eligible for the campus placements?

The basic academic qualification to apply for campus interview is that the candidate should have completed degree course from a recognize university or equivalent qualification. The candidate must have secured at least 60% marks in aggregate in 10th, 12th and graduation. Those who are appearing in the final year of degree course may also apply. The candidate should not have any standing backlogs at the time of appearing for campus interview. The candidate should not have more than 2 years of gap in studies.
19th July 2015, 10:45 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much marks percentage is required in 10th and 12th to be eligible for the campus placements?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How much marks percentage is required in 10th and 12th to be eligible for the campus placements? Can someone please answer my question soon as possible? I just wanted to know this to start the preparation for the companies coming in for the campus placement. Thanks!
Eligibility criteria for companies:-

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Companies is 60%(This percentage is vary from company to company).

You should not have any pending backlog.

Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for companies recruitment.
20th July 2015, 12:42 AM
arunpcst

Thumbs up Re: How much marks percentage is required in 10th and 12th to be eligible for the campus placements?

Percentage criteria depends on companies .some reputed company's criteria are 60% through out or above.but there are no criteria in some MNC companies but they want deep knowledge in your field.
21st July 2015, 10:05 PM
Rama Chandu

Hi
For attending campus placements you should have

minimum 60% in 10th
minimum 60% in 12th
minimum 60% in B.tech or graduation

But there is no fixed percentage for campus placements.Percentage varies from one company to another.

So it is better have minimum 60% throughout of your academics for attending campus placements.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?