24th February 2017, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

How much percentage or marks is required for getting a good job in civil engineering?

How much percentage or marks is required for getting a good job in civil engineering? I am currently in 2nd year of civil engineering, I just need to know the eligibility criteria details to apply for the private job to get prepared for it accordingly. Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. Required Percentage of Marks in B.Tech in Civil Engineering to get a Job in Hyderabad?
  2. Minimum Percentage required to get job in CTS for a Civil Engineering Candidate?
  3. What is the marks percentage required to do internship in 3rd or 4th year of civil engineering?
  4. Can I get good job in L&T and TCS after scoring 47% marks in 10th class and 80% marks in Civil Engineering?
  5. Skills required to get a job after B.Tech Civil Engineering
  6. What is the marks percentage required to get a government job after completion of diploma in engineering?
  7. Minimum and maximum marks required to get a job after mechanical engineering?
  8. How to prepare for government job in civil engineering?
  9. What are the skills required for B.Tech civil engineering students to get a job in civil industry?
  10. Cutoff marks or percentage required for admission in engineering colleges in Gujarat in Mechanical, Civil, Electrical and Computer Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What is the percentage of marks required in B.E civil engineering to join M.Arch
  12. Can I get better civil engineering job if I have a good GATE score?
  13. Am I eligible to get core job in electrical engineering with 56 percentage marks in 10th standard? -- [New]
  14. Which is the best course between Civil Engineering and Computer Engineering? Which would have good scope in 2020?
  15. What should I do to get a government job after completion of B.Tech In civil engineering?
  16. Will there be problem of getting core companies job if my 10th and 12th marks percentage is less?
  17. Diploma or graduation in civil engineering to get a good private job with decent salary in future?
  18. What is the common eligibility criteria followed for campus placement?
25th February 2017, 08:49 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: How much percentage or marks is required for getting a good job in civil engineering?

To get a good job in the private sector after completion of Civil Engineering the candidate needs a minimum of 65-70% and to get a government job a candidate need more than that or as per the bar set by the government. To get a job either in the government sector or in the private sector you need to work hard. If your mind changes in the future and you want to get a government job, then you have to give the examination which is conducted by the government.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?