19th July 2014, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

How much salary a Biotechnology fresher can expect in private sector?

If I complete my biotech. and look for job in some private sector then how much salary should I expect as a fresher and then as an experience holder?

Related Questions:
  1. Expected salary after completion of BCA? Information about both private and government sector?
  2. How much package can I get after passing Chemical Engineering from HBTI Kanpur?
  3. What is the eligibility criteria for bank PO and CAT?
  4. Will the application form be rejected with colored photo without date?
  5. Expected salary on joining an organisation as fresher after 42 weeks of Industrial training?
  6. Job opportunities in private sector for B.Sc in Biotechnology student? How much salary I will get in government sector?
  7. Opportunities in public and private sector? How much salary can I expect? I have completed PGDCA from Gauhati University with 57% marks
  8. Which is more preferable, a private or a government sector? I'm working for more than 2 years in private with salary $12000 and now i've government job with salary $400
  9. What is the syllabus for ECE? Minimum marks required to be scored to get recruited in BHEL?
  10. How much salary can I expect after completing? What is the monthly salary of a fresher who joins Merchant Navy?
  11. How much salary can I expect as a Fresher after completion of MBA course pursuing BMS from Mumbai university?
  12. Physics model test solutions of papers?
  13. Career scope and Job Opportunities after completion of Production Engineering?
  14. Which Companies can select me with good Salary as a Fresher being a candidate pursuing 2nd year M.Sc in Biotechnology and having good academic record?
  15. Career options available after MBE(Master of Business Economics)?
  16. What are the jobs for freshers in MSc Biotechnology?
  17. Companies offering jobs for Freshers of B.Tech Biotechnology? Salary offered for the candidates? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How much is the monthly income for the candidate of Microbiology?
12th November 2014, 09:55 PM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How much salary a Biotechnology fresher can expect in private sector?

Students with great knowledge in subject and with analytical skills can gain jobs with high packages. You can get good packages after completing Biotechnology. It will be varied for Graduation and Post Graduation.

List of companies you can get in to are,

• Biotech India
• Biotech Support Services
• Care Biomedicals
• Indo-America Hybrid Seeds (India) Private Limited
• Dr. Reddy's Laboratories
• Life Science Technology
• Avestha Gengraine
• Microbax (India) Limited
• Amersham Biosciences
• Ocimum Biosolutions Limited

For a Graduate student package offered will be around 3LPA to 5LPA and for a Post Graduate student package offered will be 6LPA to 8LPA for a fresher.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?